Benefits of Factoring
- Improving exporter’s cash flow.
- Increasing sales in foreign markets by offering competitive “ open account terms of sale".
- Obtaining post shipment financing from ECGE without recourse.
- Collection of receivables.
- Protecting exporters against non payment of buyers.
Types of Factoring
1- Export Factoring
ECGE provides export factoring service which is a package of financial services including finance, protection and collection through the purchase of export sales invoices without recourse.
2- Domestic Factoring
ECGE offers its Domestic Factoring Service to provide clients with a complete service package including:
- Protection against non payment of buyers
- Collection of receivables
- Financing of receivables for Domestic Sales
This contributes to business development and growth in sales in the local market through liquidating domestic receivables into cash on insured buyers.